[3830] ARRL 10 N4OGW SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 12 17:49:02 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: ms
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  394    73
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  394    73  Total Score = 115,048

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Station: 6 el yagi at 67 feet, 1.5 KW.

Very part time. With the new contest rules, my antenna has a major problem: it
is side mounted on the tower, and its "dead zone" is centered precisely on XE
:( Only worked 7 XE states. About time to put up some more 10m antennas
anyway!

Some good Es openings. I had some bad power line noise from the west on Sunday
that was a pain...sorry for those I could pull out Sunday afternoon. DX worked:
CE, CX, EA, HC, HK, J3, KH2, KP4, LU, PY, ST, UA0, V3, VK, VP5, Z2, ZF, ZL.

Tor
N4OGW