[3830] ARRL 10 K6LA SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 13 09:49:39 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8?

   CW:  253    37
  SSB:  168    36
-------------------
Total:  421    83  Total Score = 111,884

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of spotlight propagation.

Got up a sunrise Saturday morning and the only signal heard was K1WHS in Maine.
That was the only W1, W2 or W3 worked the entire contest (No VEs, MN, OR or WA
either, but one KL7 did call in out of nowhere.) After a while with no more
signals, I went back to sleep. When I returned the band was open to W4 & W5,
but never worked anything North of VA. Never worked a W8 or W9 until just a
couple for a couple of minutes 2 hours before the contest ended.

73, Ken, K6LA