[3830] ARRL 10 OL5M(OK1GI) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 13 12:28:13 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OL5M
Operator(s): OK1GI
Station: OL5M

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Zaklety vrch
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  105    38
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  105    38  Total Score = 15,960

Poor propagation this year. 1st day  95 QSO and short opening to US. 2nd day a
high humidity, frost and strong wind caused an ice accretion. I had to climb on
the top of the 30m high tower and clean the antene once an hour â€" the same
situation as two years ago. Also HV power supply of the PA exploded two times.
I repaired it but it also took the time.  I wholly lost the motivation at 09:30
and I switched all equipment off.
Only positive was about 60cm of new snow during this weekend…

73,
Vojta - OK1GI