[3830] ARRL 10 W0AIH(NE9U) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 13 17:09:46 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: W0AIH

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WI

   CW:  445    75
  SSB:  328    64
-------------------
Total:  773   139  Total Score = 334,712

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Well, the propagation and weather Gods weren't smiling on west-central Wisconsin
this year.
After a fairly slow, but normal Friday night (150 qso's), Saturday was a
complete bust with Zero, Zilch, Nada propagation.  I made 75 qso's between noon
Saturday and Sunday morning. Normally I can at least pull out some ESP guys, but
we had a raging blizzard going on and the snow static eliminated anything under
an s1 or so.  Sunday was a bit better propagation-wise and the last three hours
were gang-busters.
On the bright side, after 4 years of no Europeans in the log, I worked a
France!  :-)  Plus a handful of EA's and CT's.

Thanks to Paul and Mary for the great hospitality as usual!

73

Scott  NE9U