[3830] ARRL 10 K7HBN SO CW QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 13 23:34:53 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7HBN
Operator(s): K7HBN
Station: K7HBN

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: WA

   CW:  65     26
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  65     26  Total Score = 6,760

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Other commitments limited my time and it appears I missed some of the best
openings.  It was nice to hear a couple of Ja's on Sunday afternoon.  The curse
of QRP of course is being able to hear, but not being heard.  I'm not sure I can
add anything to the debate over K3 sensitivity on 10, but mine heard some pretty
weak signals, they just couldn't hear me.  I,m sure next year will be more fun,
and I won't have a niece graduating from college that Saturday. Thanks again
for your ears.

73, K7HBN