[3830] ARRL 10 VK4IU(VK4EMM) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 14 02:29:12 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VK4IU
Operator(s): VK4EMM
Station: VK4IU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Coolabunia

   CW:  646    90
  SSB:  337    46
-------------------
Total:  983   136  Total Score = 443,088

I enjoyed good openings to JA, NA, Russia, and SA - especially Mexico - well
done!!!
I just needed an opening to Europe. I heard VK3TDX working EU calls that I
could not hear. VK4 enters darkness before the sun rises over Europe - so the
time-window is too narrow. VK3 and VK6 get a better chance into EU. The ARRL
10m contest is always a pleasant experience for me. The 10m band will get
better during the next two years. Many thanks to my host, Peter VK4IU, and to
all who answered my call.

John, VK4EMM