[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Dec 16 19:06:35 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 17

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:  15     12
   40:  20     13
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WOW.  That was fun!  First time past 1k.  Great conditions tonight. 40 wasn't so
long as last week and the RTTY QRM was not missed!  Last week I QLF'd one with
N1LN this week worked Bruce on three bands.

Was very lucky in that I decided up update N1MM at 0225.  Ok, not the greatest
planning, but the N1MM team did not disappoint.  Upgrade went smooth as silk.

Thanks again for all the QSO's.  Saw some big QSO numbers.  Active
participation and super conditions = big time fun.

73, Doug
KY4F