[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Dec 16 19:25:06 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:  21     15
   40:  28     19
   20:   0      0
Total:  49     34  Total Score = 1,666

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  20M dead.  80 and 40 quite good
generally.  West coast signals weaker than usual.  Very little skip zone.
Heard KY4F in N AL and worked two TN stations and N4OGW in MS on 40.  80M was
good all over, but the west coast stations didn't hear me except N6RO (tnx
Ken).  NG7M was strong on both bands, but couldn't hear me on 80.  Worked QRPer
KE0G on both bands.  Still no separate antenna for 160, so didn't try that band.
 Thanks for the QSOs.  Happy Holidays.  73, John, K4BAI.