[3830] TBDC VE9AA Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 19 06:54:53 PST 2010

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN66
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 67  Total Score = 237

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I had really intended to play in this contest, as it tends to be one of my very
favorites, due to the very fair across-the-board scoring system using grids,
HOWEVER, after doing the RAC WINTER CONTEST (my first in >decade) I had no more
fuel in the tank.
Just got on for an hour or so ...took one sweep of the band and worked nearly
every station from 1860-1800.6.....then promptly fell asleep.

Was pleased to put "W1BB" in the log (thanks K1LZ gang) and MD0CCE was in on
the first call (good ears Bob)

dit dit,

Mike
IC-746, 250Hz filter, 749.9Watts, 45degree angle - sloped Inverted L, apex @