[3830] 9A CW 4O3A M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 19 07:03:11 PST 2010

                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A, 4O4A, E71A, E74IW, YU1YV, V1KI
Station: 4O3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Obosnik hill

   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total: 1706   267  Total Score = 1,309,902

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

This time we did not used all antennas, only 85 elements from 160 to 10M.
Some hardware problems occur, but seems to be marginal, as propagation were not
as good as we were expecting. Low bands were much better. On 15 and 10M was
almost useless.

Nice traditional food with our friends from Bosnia. Finlay we had all three
entities on the same table, talking about HAM radio only.

Hope to have more activities in 9ACW next years.

CU in ARRL
Ranko