[3830] TBDC VA7ST Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 19 07:09:50 PST 2010

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC

Total:  QSOs = 52  Total Score = 238

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

* Inverted-L -- 85' vert. (sloping), 50' horiz. (sloping)
* FT-2000 + N1MM

Score this year brings me full-circle for the Stew -- tied my first TBDC entry
in 2004. Only on for 1.5 hours split between a late-nighter Saturday and
early-morninger Sunday in the closing hour.

Managed to attract attention from JA and KH6, which was very nice considering
the antenna and power efficiency. Not sure how much RF was escaping the
Inverted-L wire, but it probably wasn't much with 100W in.

Always a great contest, and some amazing hearing abilities out there. Thanks
for the contacts.

Year-over-year:
2010    52     238
2009   108     615