[3830] TBDC WS7L Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 19 07:26:34 PST 2010

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CN85

Total:  QSOs = 204  Total Score = 976

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I didn't work as much DX as 2009 but OTOH my score was higher. Two JA's and
CE1/K7CA were the biggest prizes for me. I didn't hear any EU. Thought I heard
a DL once but it was an XE giving his grid square.

I got a lesson about staying in the chair. I was about to quit with ten minutes
left and a rate that had dwindled about as close to zero as it gets. Just as the
though was solidifying, I tuned across JH4UYB and worked him for 17 points. So I
stuck it out to the end and made one more 3 pointer.

Nice to see everyone! Catch you around the neighborhood and in CQ160!

73, Carl WS7L