[3830] RAC Winter VE3DZ SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 21 05:57:51 PST 2010

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Toronto

  160:   78     0        6         0
   80:  177     0       10         0
   40:  237     0       10         0
   20:  319     0       11         0
   15:  132     0        9         0
   10:   20     0        3         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  963     0       49         0  Total Score = 222,460

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Haven't planned a serious effort - just wanted to support our National Contest -
but as usual, got carried away. So, only 1 radio and managed to fix 80 m antenna
just few hours before the Contest.
Murphy paid me a visit this time thinking I might have been missing him in so
many years. 2 major equipment failures, huge noise from NW on 15 and 10 metres
+ neighbor complaint on RFI, so operated barefoot 1/3 of a Contest.
Still a lot of fun, and glad to see the participation in CW Only category is
improving. Congratulations to VE3KZ and VA2WDQ on great scores.
Great showing of CCO members as usual.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
Yuri  DZ