[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Dec 23 20:27:08 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - December 24

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI

   40:   8      4
   20:  24     10
   15:  11      4
Total:  43     18  Total Score = 774

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

I was stuck in molasses all eve...condx and the op hr both stunk!  A real
throwaway...still fun.  Have had better scores in 30 mins!

40m propagation particularly was poor.  Worked only 16 unique calls all eve so
mults were at a premium...guess I did provide a new one for many.  N6ZFO only
QSO made west of the Mississippi on 80m...good ears.  Sorry to K5NZ...lost on
keyboard flub.

That makes a full year of Sprinting for me...I've learned alot, improved my
skills, had fun and worked many terrific contesters on Thursday nights.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to the NS Gang...

73,  Bill W1WBB