[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Dec 24 06:30:21 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - December 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:  15      6
   80:  43     14
   40:  28      6
   20:   0      0
Total:  86     26  Total Score = 2,236

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, inverted vee, "t" vertical.  Fun, but not enough
stations participating.  20M seemed dead at the beginning.  40M was way long
(worked only N4AF from the eastern part of the country).  80M was good,
including to CA, but W7OM couldn't hear me there.  160M was fair.  I heard N6RO
there, but Ken couldn't hear me either.  Nice to be called by Gator, N5RZ, on
160M.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  Thanks for the QSOs.
Congrats to NO3M and others with really high QSO totals.  73, John, K4BAI.