[3830] NCCC Sprint N5RZ LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Dec 30 20:54:15 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint - December 31

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

  160:  14      8
   80:  39     14
   40:  30     12
Total:  83     34  Total Score = 2,822

Not a peep on 20M.  Spent the afternoon trying to get N1MM to run SO2R with my
DX Doubler.   Was pretty much successful except I still cannot get Winkey
working thru N1MM. Need to read up some more on it & piddle with some settings.
I just used two sets of paddles, one for each K3, to send by hand.   This was
the first time using N1MM in SO2R mode for Sprint.  Gonna take this Old Dog
awhile to "unlearn" 20 years of TRLog keystrokes!!

Was too windy to get up a the 40M rotary dipole, so had to share the Butternut
on 40 & 80, so the only SO2R was late between 160M & 80M.

Looking forward to NAQP CW. Should have an 80M inverted vee (I made my existing
one into a 160M Inverted Vee!) and a 40M rotary dipole to go with the HF6V to
give me some diversity.   Still haven't decided if I'm gonna use N1MM or TRLog
for that one - I'm thinking I need to bite the bullet & do N1MM!

Thanks to all for the QSO's and Happy New Year!!

73,  Gator