[3830] CQ160 CW OM0M Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 1 07:13:17 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OM0M
Operator(s): OM6KW,OM8AW
Station: OM0M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CANA

Total:  QSOs = 1325  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 72  Total Score = 802,579

Club: DOZEN DASHES CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

We were very happy to even participate!  Our weather produced 60cm of new snow
each night .Both nights in USA prime time band exploded with heavy static and
chances for reasonable reception gone away.

Conditions here were poor especially to USA .We were lucky to dig out 105 NA
stations from static.

What a pain operate in overcrowded JA segment even with K3.
The overall Japan effort was honored by 25 QSO.

RIG: K3+OM POWER
ANT: Shunt feed tower/Rx 4SQ + Microham station master

TNX for every QSO .
VY 73DX  OM8AW