[3830] CQ160 CW PJ2T Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 1 19:30:19 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): K8ND, W8WTS
Station: PJ2T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Curacao, N. A.
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1297  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 87  Total Score = 1,847,520

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

This was the third year that Jeff, K8ND and I did a M/S effort from Curacao in
the CQWW 160 CW contest.  As always, we had great fun passing out the PJ2
multiplier everyone and enjoyed every QSO.

Conditions from 12 degrees north latitude were not spectacular this year.
While conditions to USA were good to above average, conditions to Europe were
lackluster.  We did not experience the usual daylight enhancement that makes
Europe stations pop out of the morass of signals as the terminator passed over
their QTH.  We fell short of our hour by hour goals in terms of QSOs and total
score.

Congratulations to EF8M, operated by RD3AF, for posting an impressive score
that is hard earned and well deserved.  UA2FW also posted a great multi-op
score that will hold up well in the final standings.