[3830] CQ160 CW W8RT(@W8TOP) Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 2 08:28:30 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W8RT
Operator(s): K8GG, W8UVZ, W8VVG
Station: W8TOP

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MI

Total:  QSOs = 1354  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 74  Total Score = 622,381

Condx not quite as good as fantastic 2009 contest.  First nite for DX was
defintely down at this QTH.

But the number of US participants appears to be higher each year, as some
compensation.  And we were amazed at the activity on Sunday afternoon.  We
probably hurt our own score by not utilizing the entire 40 hours permitted.

Overall, we enjoyed it as usual.

New to us this year, a multiplier stn.  Pity we don't have more tx and rx
antennas to properly run this setup.