[3830] CQ160 CW KY5R Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 2 13:48:11 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 132  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 27  Total Score = 33,855

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Winter WX 599  DX 449 what can I say. Very very P/T effort. Missed  most all of
Fri nite due to ice buildup on feedpoint of top loaded vert. I know in AL......
had a snow protector from last year so now I have to get creative for the next
nuclear winter here in the "Heart of Dixie Sweet Home Alabama". What got me
excited  over the weekend was the result of 2009 SS and the Alabama Contest
Group club score and standings. Congrats to all the members of the ACG!!!!

Hopefully WX will calm down a bit for the SSB weekend. CU there Tim, KY5R