[3830] CQ160 CW Z37M Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Feb 3 05:10:40 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: Z37M
Operator(s): Z35T, Z35X, Z36W, ROBERTO
Station: Z37M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Stip
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1331  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 71  Total Score = 762,144

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After two years we decided to work this year even the WX was so cold. First
night we worked without RX antennas. Saturday decide to put one to USA and
thanks to that we worked some us stations. Missed lot of multiplaers (9M2, BY,
YC, PJ2 ... and some states). Oviesly 700 watts is not enough to work rare DX
HI. Any way we had a nice fun and thanks to all for call us! See you in the
next contests !

Radio: FT 1000 mp
Ampli: Acom 1000 - 700w.
Antenna: Inv.Vee 20m