[3830] NA Sprint CW W1WBB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 6 20:28:59 PST 2010

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI

   80:   40       7
   40:   49      13
   20:   43      13
---------------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

No doubt ... the fastest 4 hours of contesting I've been a part of.  It was
certainly fun and my hat's off to those with "golden logs"...that's incredible
sustained copy!  I cringe at the likely ratio of UBNs in MY log in this, my
first NA Sprint...golden it will NOT be I'm afraid.

The practice with NS on Thursday nights has been a great intro to this unique
contest form...I highly recommend it to newcomers.  Great to work many NS
regulars in this Sprint.

20M was certainly open, but primarily to W6-land...moved to 40m due to lack of
mults.  Low bands worked well but not many midwest/plains mults here.  Thanks
for the Q's, patience and repeats as I move into 32+ wpm territory.  Enjoyed
providing the RI mult...only one heard.

May the log-checking begin...ouch!

73,  Bill  W1WBB