[3830] NA Sprint CW N6DE(@K6TD) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 7 08:58:06 PST 2010

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6DE
Operator(s): N6DE
Station: K6TD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:   61    0:45
   40:  132    1:50
   20:   98    1:25
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern Calif Contest Club #2

Comments:

Thanks to Kevin K6TD for hosting me!  The station performed very well.

This is my best score ever in a CW Sprint.  I'm really happy about it,
considering my lack of CW practice and no NS practice.  Last February, my mult
total was really low.  This time I decided to spend more time on 20m and 40m,
as long as they were open, to increase my chances of finding a mult.  I rarely
get any new mults on 80m in a Sprint.  The strategy seems to have worked.  I
had a chance at 43 mults, but I just couldn't complete the QSO with N3ZL in
SC.

I got mixed up a few times between N3ZZ and N4ZZ!  N3ZZ called me on 80m and I
told him QSO dit dit ... but he actually wasn't a dupe... fortunately he called
me again on 80m and I got it right the second time!  :)

The CW Sprint is one of the best contests of the entire year.

73...
-Dean - N6DE