[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 7 12:10:04 PST 2010

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

   80:  114     1.5
   40:  101     1.5
   20:   54       1
---------------------

Team: Ditters

Comments:

Spent the preceeding 10 hours chasing some outstanding mobiles in the Minnesota
QSO Party, so was partially incapacitated off the top!

20m and 40m were long but good and 80m was in excellent shape.  Mult counts
seemed to be down at first.  I missed AK ID ND AR LA KY VT RI and ME, and only
worked ON and BC in Canada.  I heard but missed VT and RI, and worked 174
unique calls.

With about 8 minutes to go, I was still missing KS and MN and had about given
up when AB0S called in from about 80 miles north of me for a "rare for me" KS
mult, and NA0N in MN found me at 0359.  I worked Pat in the MNQP earlier, so he
probably felt like I did after 4 hours of Sprint!

I keep learning in this contest and really enjoy the practice the NCCC Sprint
provides every Thursday evening.  It really helps.  Hope to work you all again
in the next one.  Thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh