[3830] XE RTTY K2DSL SO1R LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 7 12:14:21 PST 2010

                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: SO1R LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   28   60     3
   40:   50  124    16
   20:  126  331    39
   15:    9   23     5
   10:
------------------------
Total:  213  538    63  Total Score = 33,894

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Did think I'd participate in any RTTY contest this weekend. Was hoping to make
some 10m contacts in the 10-10 contest but never heard anyone. Worked some of
the US QSO parties and then started to make contacts in this one. Using a brand
new computer and boy is it better/smoother. N1MM v10 seemed to worked just fine
on it with Windows 7 along with a new (used) USB Edgeport 8 port serial box.
Didn't hear a lot of 15m stations but maybe I didn't check enough. Great to
make contact with many XE stations and some DX as well. 100w G5RV Kenwood
TS-2000. 73 & good DX - David