[3830] MnQP K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 7 18:40:15 PST 2010

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:17

  160:       0        0
   80:      17        8
   40:      71        4
   20:      51       19
   15:       0        0
   10:       0        0
    6:       0        0
    2:       0        0
  UHF:       0        0
-------------------------
Total:     149       31  Mults = 65  Total Score = 21,385

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Great job by all MN
stations. Thanks particularly to the FB mobiles.  Phone activity seemed light,
especially on 40M.  20M wasn't great, but at times signals were quite good.
40M was good all day.  I was able to work a few on 80 at the beginning and more
in the last 90 minutes.  Hands down loudest mobile was W0ZQ/M.  Special thanks
to K0PC/M for one of the three counties I have never confirmed in MN.  That was
FAI (Faribault).  I missed the other two, but am pretty sure they were QRV.
Found K0LD/M just after he had left NORman.  Missed N0PI/M in Stevens (STV)
while I was taking the family out for lunch.  Please advise if you know of
someone I could sked in those two counties.

Please look for the GA QSO Party the second full weeekend in April.  I hope
that KU8E and I will be QRV as K4BAI/M.  73, John, K4BAI.