[3830] CWopsT ON5ZO HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Feb 10 12:15:20 PST 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 10

Call: ON5ZO
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: home

   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  20     20
-------------------
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

That was fun. I forgot all about this until my cell phone rang 90 minutes before
this leg and George W1EBI reminded me. By coincidence he was the first I heard
and he was loud. That looked / sounded promising but I didn't work too many
calls. I ran most of the time and only heard K2XA when scanning the band.

I got called a few times by a station (assuming it was the same every time)
that I just couldn't copy. Sorry for that. Only ZS1EL on the back of the beam
and VX2AWR from outside the USA.

I might be back next time, if someone reminds me  HI.

73 de Franki ON5ZO
http://www.on5zo.be/