[3830] RTTY WPX N2WN SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 14 12:16:34 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

   80:   14   38
   40:   84  322
   20:   41  105
   15:  179  504
   10:
-----------------
Total:  318  969  Prefixes = 221  Total Score = 214,149

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Played on and off. 15 was lotsa fun with very solid solid signals. Nothing heard
the couple times I went to 10. 40 was crammed full but still managed to run a
little.

Sunday morning started running on 15. Wanted to focus on a US station tried
turning the beam with zero effect. Hmmmm, looked at the K3, seems I had been
running for an hour on the 40M delta loop! Sadly noise developed as the morning
turned into afternoon and caused more than a few iffy QSOs. My apologies to
those I missed. Some exchanges were waaaaay too long, and some didn't stick
around long enough to confirm their exchange. Nice to be called by a very solid
HZ1PS and C5YK. Didn't have enough time to play enough on 80 and 40.

Couldn't work a single TCGer, but heard 'em having fun. Was surprised by WB8JUI
blowing my phones off. hihi

Thanks and look forward to more high band activity in the coming months!

73,
Julius
n2wn