[3830] RTTY WPX S51A(S55O) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 14 13:40:38 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S53APR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: jn76gc

   80:  336  1396
   40:  585  2868
   20:  377   969
   15:  197   539
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1495  5772  Prefixes = 652  Total Score = 3,763,344

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Hello!

My first semi serious WPX RTTY. I was looking forward to this ctest, but
something came up so i was off the station the whole daytime on saturday and i
missed 20m/15m (60 and 30 qso at the end of saturday hi!). Taking that into
account, i tryed to work on that bands the whole sunday, which brought some
slower rates. I'm satisfied with the result (surprisingly missed s52 and s54
mults) and seems 1,7k Qso with this small tribander setup is possible with
conditions like this. And the most important thing - nothing burned :).

I must get ready for so2r....

Thanks to all that worked me and thx to s53nw for the help with the setup.

Ft1K Mark V
Acom 2000A
N1MM

All on same tower (14m high)