[3830] RTTY WPX K2DSL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 14 16:20:51 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ

   80:  143   354
   40:  128   418
   20:  457   899
   15:  139   316
   10:
-----------------
Total:  858  1987  Prefixes = 436  Total Score = 866,332

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Man I'm tired! Most contacts for me in any contest so far. 15m was excellent mid
morning on Sat and less so on Sun but I made more contacts on 15m then in any
other contest. Had good runs on 20m and 80m. Was even able to hold a frequency
on 20m for a very long time. Had a lot of fun S&Ping when I wasn't running.
Always new stations to work with 858 contacts made up of 669 unique calls.
Thanks everyone for a great weekend. Now time to stand up and stretch! 73 -
K2DSL David Equipment: Kenwood TS-2000 / 100w / G5RV