[3830] RTTY WPX K1SFA(@K1TTT) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 14 16:43:22 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1SFA
Station: K1TTT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WMA

   80:   24   100
   40:  971  4490
   20:  377   999
   15:  503  1414
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1875  7003  Prefixes = 713  Total Score = 4,993,139

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First off, thanks to K1TTT for letting me take over his station. Like in BARTG
earlier this year, my only goal ( besides having fun) was to do better than I
did last year. And, like in BARTG, I did. My last year's score (claimed -
2,274,520; actual - 2,026,752) placed me #7 US SOAB HP -- not bad for my first
RTTY single-op and SO2R test! This year, I more than doubled my claimed score,
so I am quite pleased.

I managed to work some new countries -- India, Indonesia, the Philippines and
more -- this test.

Thanks to everyone who worked me. I posted status updates to Facebook
throughout the test - thanks to all my friends (especially N6IG) who kept me
going!

See you in NAQP RTTY in two weeks!

88 de k1sfa