[3830] RTTY WPX WB9Z SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 14 17:42:47 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WB9Z
Operator(s): WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IL

   80:  171   538
   40:  587  2438
   20:  582  1433
   15:  337   853
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1677  5272  Prefixes = 748  Total Score = 3,941,960

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Another RTTY Contest with one radio...  SO1R can be fun also...

Always lots of stations to work.  Good 20 and 15 meters conditions...
thank you sunspots....

I wish it was at least a 36 hour WPX contest like the
WPX SSB and CW contest....but that's OK...

So in the off times... I worked some new band countries on
12 meters... did office work ...and did a little early packing...

I will be again be operating soon from one of my favorite stations
in the World... PJ2T... in the CQ 160 SSB Contest and then the ARRL
DX SSB Contest... single op... again looking forward to the HUGE
rates....

WB9Z