[3830] RTTY WPX KL7AC SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 14 21:02:07 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KL7AC
Operator(s): KL7AC
Station: KL7AC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: North Pole, Alaska
Operating Time (hrs):

------------------
Total:  565  363916  Prefixes = 287  Total Score = 363,916

Good fun, 20 was open to EU in the morning in fine style and enjoyed the
propagation. About 9AM local 20 would do an about face and the Lower 48 came
pounding through. 15 is showing signs of hope but at this latitude I will take
what I can get, the bigger guns on the East Coast where easily workable.

Not a peep on 10, so I guess I will have to wait another year for that to
happen.

73 from AK,
Andre KL7AC