[3830] RTTY WPX AB8XG SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 15 16:10:39 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AB8XG
Operator(s): AB8XG
Station: AB8XG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EM89ud

   80:   80   218
   40:  170   582
   20:  103   178
   15:  122   336

CALL: AB8XG                            LOCATION
CLASS:     	Single Operator 			Multioperator
	      High Power			      Single Transmitter
	      Low Power (100W or less)		       Multi-Transmitter
	      QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
	Check one:
	      All bands
	      Single Band:              .

Band 	QSOs 	QSO points	Prefixes	Score:	Rest periods (Single Operator
160m: 					Stations Only)
80m: 	  80	218	  29			to
40m:	 170	582	 108			to
20m:	 103	178	  54			to
15m:	 122	336	  78			to
10m:	   0		   0			to
Totals:	475	1314	269	353466	Total:
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and hae observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call
   .

Kenny, AB8XG
38797 Northrun Rd.
Albany, OH 45710

Logs must be postmarked no later than March 10th-  For RTTY Mode..

Mail World-Wide RTTY WPX Logs
To: Ron Stailey, K5DJ
504 Dove Haven Dr.
Round Rock, Texas