[3830] RTTY WPX E76C(@E74EBL) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 16 00:41:13 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: E76C
Operator(s): E76C
Station: E74EBL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN84OS

   80:  193   782
   40:  485  2190
   20:  605  1488
   15:  120   332
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1403  4792  Prefixes = 645  Total Score = 3,090,840

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a weekend. First plan was to go on E77DX to run 20m SOSB or SOABHP.
Friday evening ice rain, and later heavy snow storm started, so decided to
quit.

I run from E74EBL Banja Luka. Big old KLM Yagis doing great job, conditions
were excellent, 15m was great, 20m too, 40m also, but nothing on 10m. Only
problem is ice, so at second day all antennas stay fixed to NA, so missed lot
of JAs on 15 and 20m, and other stations from east. I missed second radio
setup
as we have at E77DX.

I made wrong decision to go sleep after first hour of contest, probably second

night also, I missed lot of mults becuase they are too busy. Made a lot of
runs, but also lot of QSYs too, worked run normally at band edges / deep in
phone part of band.

Thanks to CQ Magazine for 30 hours rule!

73
E76C, Zoran