[3830] RTTY WPX E79D SOSB/40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 16 08:59:51 PST 2010

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: E79D
Operator(s): E79D
Station: E79D

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Sarajevo

   80:
   40:  780  3600
-----------------
Total:  780  3600  Prefixes = 470  Total Score = 1,700,000

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hm, I just thought to test a new device that is getting used to the same. That
is why I have not planned anything special.
 The first night I spent the night over 7h in the morning, finally includes the
K3 and N1MM. The game never end and put their plan.
The first morning I worked on 40m while trying to hit a better schedule for
most work. Of course serious result was impossible, but worth a try to see
where the maximum in K3. A month ago I had a repair 2el Moxon so I am with the
antenna was relatively safe, of course, there were still extra antenna. WPX is
a contest where the only two important directions. Time spent for the station
after prespavane night was the maximum that can be done.
 I had planned to work WPX it would be safe with two devices, so if you are
already suffering at 40m, then at least to be "elegant."
 To end N1MM is really excellent program that I am a faithful 11 years, K3
excellent condition. Of course thanks to all for QSO - E79D