[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 18 19:37:40 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 19

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:  11      4
   40:  17     12
   20:  13      8
Total:  46     29  Total Score = 1,334

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The station has been set up for several different contests since the last NS,
and N1MM had some settings that NS did not like!  Sorry for the leading zero's,
guys.  I wasted several minutes looking for the config. setting to disable it,
no joy.  After the contest, W7WHY helped me fix that.  Why can't this program
remember everything for a given contest?

20m loud to selected spots, beat out consistently on 80m to the east, much
better on 160m in last three minutes, first Q there was W1FJ, tnx Al!

CU in ARRL DX.