[3830] ARRLDX CW W4SVO SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 21 16:25:12 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: S.FL

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15: 1132    96
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1132    96  Total Score = 326,016

WoW, 200+ JA's on 15!!!!! Best condx in years and it is only going to get
better. KT-36XA worked like a champ. First use in a real DX Contest. At the end
of the contest had 2-YB's call me, VP8, HP and a YW, all in the last hour and a
half. Four new countries. Anyway I haven't operated 15 in this contest in at
least 20 years. I had a lot of fun. I will be operating 20 meters in the phone
portion as I plan on trying to break the 4th district record by K4ZW. Cu next
wkend on 160 SSB. Mark W4SVO