[3830] ARRLDX CW K3TN SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 21 17:57:34 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD

Total:  838   309  Total Score = 764,940

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3 to Windom at 45', 51'T for 160, 400w amp, Packetcluster

With the K3 I can now find quiet run freqs very easily, but it doesn't help me
be less puny weak - more than 90% S&P as my bandmap assisted S&P rate was
always higher than my CQ response rate. But draining the band map on N1MM was a
fun exercise.

Nice to have the country count on 15 higher than 20, and great working Pacific
and Asia on 15. Speaking of Asia, it is amazing how many times BY1LZ was
spotted on packet... And, was there some new ICAO or IARU agreement on funky
cut numbers?