[3830] ARRLDX CW C6AWL M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 21 20:02:51 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: C6AWL
Operator(s): RA3CO, RL3FT
Station: C6AWL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Nassau, Bahamas

   20: 1186    58
Total: 4199   309  Total Score = 3,892,473

Barefoot operation into simple antennas. TH3 for 20-15-10, 2 phased 1/4 wave
verticals for 40m, a single 1/4 wave vertical for 80m and an Inverted V for the
top band.

This year Nassau was not the place for the high bands. 10m never really opened
up at this latitude. We tried to move people there and also scooped up all that
we heard.

15m seemed very busy with the NA/Eu action and we struggled to get attention.

Thanks to all who called and moved for us.

73

Dimitri