[3830] ARRLDX CW I2WIJ SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 22 05:58:46 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

  160:    4     4
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  604   165  Total Score = 298,980

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

Fantastic condition on 15M! It has been months (or years?) that the band wasn't
so packed up to 21150 and over...
Even 10M were alive again...let's hope for a real new cicle start.
K3LR was s7-8 for abt 15-20min. and was the only signal I could hear!
Then also K9RS showed up (just above noise level) so I could get my sweep:
the only station worked on 6 bands!!! (thanks to them to pulling me out on
160M, since I have no dedicated antenna for that band here in downtown
Milano).
I hoped for 300K but I missed the last two qsos.... :(.
IC-7600, KT-34A and Windom.
73, Bob, I2WIJ