[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SG SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 22 12:01:07 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SG
Operator(s): K2SG
Station: K2SG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NJ

   20: 1026    80
   15:  666    88
   10:    8     5
-------------------
Total: 2340   351  Total Score = 2,464,020

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Murphy visited at 0001z and I lost the first 2 hours but it was fun after that.
Amazing what a few sun spots can do.  Thanks to everyone for a fun contest! Have
you experience using a cordless keyboard in a RF enviroment?  I would appreciate
hearing your experiences good or bad.  I had a RF issue on one band and after
going through 3 keyboards I tried the last one I thought would work, a cordless
and it was unaffected by my RF issue.  Yes, I tried ferrites on the corded KB's
and they didn't immediately help.  I think I have fixed the RF problem but
would like to continue using the cordless KB and would appreciate hearing your
experience/opinions.  73, Tony K2SG  k2sg at arrl.net