[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 25 19:09:45 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 26

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   7      7
   80:  14     12
   40:  24     17
   20:   3      3
Total:  48     39  Total Score = 1,872

Slow start tonite on 20m, LOTS of weak sigs but hard to get through!! 40m was
excellent, but was behind when got there, 80 was tough and got beat out a lot,
160 not bad, got the beverages working again thanks to Jim KD0S, or would not
be able to hear through the noise..

Guys, thanks for the GREAT winter ladder, for the BOD, N6RO, N6ZFO, K6VVA,
N3BB, W9RE, ALL you guys, I know I missed some, putting it together and running
a great JOB by all, thanks much.

Thanks to all the Q's out there, great job W9RE, N40GW, and all, it was really
fun!!

CU next NS, NSL, or whatever is planned, 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T