[3830] NAQP RTTY W1UE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 27 20:55:19 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

   15:    9     8
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  269   112  Total Score = 30,128

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I wanted to test out the YCCC SO2R Box RTTY software with Wintest, and it passed
with flying colors.  Went out of my to try and break it and never could.

A fun time, especially on 80M.  Spent more time there than any other band;
after I broke for family time at 0030, 40M was poor when I got back on at
0230Z.  10M Qs were both moves of locals on my part.

Thanks for the Qs.  See you next weekend in the SSB DX Section.

Dennis W1UE