[3830] NAQP RTTY W7WHY Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 27 21:39:23 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

Total:  302   123  Total Score = 37,146

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

I knew I wasn't going to be home for all of this, but had fun while it lasted.
Actually sat on 14.119 for over an hour and worked stations.  That was fun!

Coolest thing that happened though, was I was calling K1SFA on 80 while CQ'ing
on 40.  Just as I called them on 80, they called ME on 40.  That really made my
day!  Then next Q, I worked them on 80.

Isn't it nice with low power and NO PACKET CLUSTER!

Thanks for the Q's and 73
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT
Radio 2  TS-450SAT

80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical, 20 meter homebrew 2 el yagi, 66 foot zepp
for 15.
N1MM Logger + MMTTY