[3830] CQ160 SSB VE3RZ Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 28 14:21:18 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VE3RZ
Operator(s): VE3RZ
Station: VE3RZ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: ON

Total:  QSOs = 821  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 29  Total Score = 347,870

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig: 756 Pro
Amp: HF 1250 - 750w
Ant: Inverted L 53ft vertical

Found this one a slog, band was quite noisy and my 756pro had blown an internal
fuse for the RX antenna, so no beverage on this one.  Very different conditions
from CW portion.  Missed NV for domestic states and PEI!!  where was VY1ZM and
VY2SS? (of course missed the normal ones, LB, YT, NU)

Nothing heard from Alaska or Hawaii.  Managed to work all continents except
Asia. Best DX was LR2F.

Thanks for all the Qs.  Amazing to see the band map completely full from 1802
to 1985...  Now to rest my ears until next weekend..

Tony
Ve3rz