[3830] CQ160 SSB K1LZ Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 28 14:24:59 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K3JO ,N8BO , K1LZ
Station: K1LZ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MA

Total:  QSOs = 1188  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 64  Total Score = 498,520

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We had no time to prepare for this contest. For about 3 month   we have power
noise. The  power  company   work  for  all week  to  fix  the  problem  but
unfortunately  the  noise   steel  here.
 We  apologies to all of  you  who  cooling as  this  time  and  we  can’t
here  you  . I  wish  the  noise  despaired  and  this  station  will perform
again  good  .  We will work hard to have all reedy for ARRL SSB 2010

TNX! and 73's
 Krassy K1LZ