[3830] CQ160 SSB N3YW Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 28 15:30:47 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N3YW
Operator(s): N3YW
Station: N3YW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  QSOs = 371  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 10  Total Score = 42,274

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another enjoyable contest. Now I remember, last year I considered putting up a
receive antenna, yea, now I think of it. Congratulations to all for your
efforts and for making this a real fun event. Alongside of the PAQP this IS a
real friendly (though competitive) place to be. See y'all next year. Nice to
grab 10 dx this year, I'll have to put in more time in the future.

73,

Joe  n3yw