[3830] CQ160 SSB N1IW Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 28 17:46:38 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N1IW
Operator(s): N1IW
Station: N1IW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NH

Total:  QSOs = 260  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 21  Total Score = 45,900

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Nothing stellar but I exceeded my initial goal of 100 Qs. Still doing battle
with an ear infection. Spent the time in the chair learning more about
operating the FT-2000 in SSB. Used the waterfall display on the SDR-IQ
monitoring the FT-2000 IF out to find the stations that weren't spotted yet,
and to identify gaps to run in. Very cool tool. Also used the SDR to help trim
up my output spectrum (FT-2000 has adjustable transmit audio bandwidth, another
nice feature I never played with before) when needed to fit in a narrower slot.
Thanks for the Qs and see you next weekend in ARRL-SSB!