[3830] ARRLDX CW PY2SEX SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 28 19:02:55 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 28:00

   80:   11     7
Total: 1441   205  Total Score = 886,215

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

I couldn't be at home to the beginning, I started around 07:00 AM UTC, and I
just came from a Party so I got impressive when I woke in the morning and saw
what I have done on 40m. hihihii.. So, I took some Aspirins, exterminate my
Hangover and back to the radio. 10m was really good I almost thought to be
there all the time, but I can't stay froze listening another bands without a
QSO. hihihi.. I Missed the ND on all bands and I still need this one to get WAS
CW on all bands except on 20m that I still missing SD. I enjoy like always even
with my Tri-bander started to fail for a couple of minutes, but nothing to make
me willing here. N1MM Worked perfect under Windows 7 x64, my LPT port worked
after some File changes, thanks Tom N1MM for the tip.

Sorry for the big delay to post score, but I had a busy week and I will just
make presence on ARRL DX SSB, my schedule is completely full.

Thanks to be in my log and for all new states on 10m. Hpe cuagn next weekend.
BTW the logs are on LoTW already.

73 and cul

PY2SEX - Alex
py2sex at gmail.com